[Kickstarter] The Wild Hunt for CoC by Stygian Fox Publishing

• https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/steph…call-of-cthulhu

"A dissident Irish group has broken away and fallen into utter evil by summoning an ancient Celtic force to further their goals.

The Wild Hunt is an ancient Celtic myth about a force that rampages through the countryside: killing evil-doers and causing havoc. But what if there is a certain truth behind it?Breaking off from the main Irish rebel organisation, a splinter group has discovered a means of summoning the Wild Hunt to do their bidding and aid them in their criminal enterprise.Except it has not gone to plan. Their binding knowledge is poor and the entities of the Wild Hunt strain against their bonds. The splinter group is holding a hungry tiger by the tail and can only keep the Hunt busy lest it turn on them. They seek out the Investigators and endeavour to strike a devil's bargain; help them end or control the monsters, or see them create a bloodbath the likes the North-East of America has never seen.Can the rebel group be trusted?
    Can the Investigators walk away and live with their decision?
    Can the Wild Hunt be controlled? And by whom?

It is time for you to find out!"

• [mention]Dark_Pharaoh[/mention]: Ja, ich bin schon dabei. Hört sich auch für mich interessant an. Inhaltlich kommt es mir sehr entgegen, weil ich mich mit diesen Thematiken immer wieder beschäftigt habe (zuletzt noch als Hintergrund für meine beiden SCs bei der Nightmare-Kampagne vom Läuterer), wenn auch mehr auf Irland selbst bezogen und weniger Gangster-mäßig, als es hier der Fall zu sein scheint. Aber auf die irischen Hintergründe könnte man vermutlich schön aufbauen.

• Tja, Verzögerungen kennt man bei Crowdfundings ja...

Zitat

But wait ... what about Stygian Fox's other projects?

With Hudson and Brand released and Fear's Sharp Little Needles completed in the next 6 weeks, Badger will be free to work on Distant Realms and I (Stephanie McAlea) can work on this and The Book of Contemporary Magical Places. As of this moment, about 12 images need readying for FSLN, the remaining 5 chapters for Distant Realms need laying out, and Magical Places is ahead of schedule (I had Darren working on it way before I thought of Kickstarting it.)
    As Badger isn't on this project it means we don't have to wait and can go ahead. We also have two other projects but they're being made behind the scenes by freelance authors.
    I am currently waiting on colour physical proofs for Hudson and Brand so I have a lot of spare time now.
    Zuletzt aktualisiert: Die, 30. Januar 2018 19:08 CET

Wenn's bei den sechs Wochen bleibt ...

• Aber TTWLB ist einfach so cool, dass ich es dann doch riskiere :)
    Wobei es ja glaube ich im März oder so hieß, dass es im August kommt (da dachte ich noch, dass ich es evtl vor der anRUFung habe), dann im Herbst, dass es jeder bis Silvester kriegt... Vor allem heißt "completed" ja nicht, dass es dann auch geliefert wird - was bedeutet schon "completed"? Anscheinend etwas anderes als released :D

• Habe, die Sachen von Stygian bisher sehr gerne unterstütz.
    Allerdings warte ich nun schon auf Hudson & Brand sowie Fear's Sharp Little Needles und bin ehrlich gesagt etwas verstimmt, dass die gute fleissig neue Produkte startet und anscheinend nicht so ganz hinterherkommt.
    Was wirklich schade ist, denn die Ergebnisse waren bisher immer ziemlich gut.

• Ach, ich glaube, ich mache doch mit...plus die Chance TTWLB evtl. für umsonst zu bekommen (falls sie es noch vier Strechgoals weiter schaffen ;) )...

And the garden seems to be / full of little hungry eyes

darkness comes to hunt the light / and you´re afraid of fireflies.

Fireflies, Liquid Divine

FHTAGN RPG

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!