[REDDIT-LOVECRAFT] Azathoth story

• So I've been reading through my complete collection of HP lovecraft, I reread pickmans model, then read the Dunwich horror and am starting the call of cthulhu (pickman was my first introduction and have read lots about the others but never got to read them till now). After Dunwich I started reading the short story, Azathoth, which is only roughly a page and a half long. I looked it up because I felt very confused by the length and how nothing happened that seemed important, and it did state that this was the start to a new story he was writing before he died and someone released it after.

Does anyone know where this story was aiming to go? Or is anyone able to elaborate what happened in the story as I'm very confused by it (I am also going off now sleep so that might not help). I recall seeing the name Azathoth a few times but cannot remember the significance of him/it either.

Side question, what other stories are the best to get reading, obviously they're all great but which are the best to get into, with the best lore and horror and stuff?
    submitted by /u/Chaos2077
    [link][comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Lovecraft/co…azathoth_story/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!