I just released the public playtest for my Eldritch Punk RPG, The Modern Eldritch, thought you all would enjoy!

• Hey guys, I just released the public playtest rules for my new rpg, The Modern Eldritch, a satirical mix of capitalism and Eldritch Horror.

The Modern Eldritch leads you into a world run by mega-corps headed by eldritch horrors who demand brand loyalty over blood sacrifice, wizards who believe themselves better than worldly governments, and non-profits who leverage vast intelligence networks to find donors. Players take on the roles of average citizens who have had their lives shattered by these systems, and now must journey through this world to fight for some sense of normalcy. The Modern Eldritch utilizes quick character creation, which revolves around crafting motivations and backstory; a wide skill set and freeform magic system which encourage roleplay and creativity to tackle obstacles; and a unique exhaustion system that invites players to gamble with their own sanity to increase their odds of success.

I've been working on this for over a year and a half, and up till now it's mostly just been my local and home groups that have gotten eyes on it. Hopefully all of you enjoy it as well!

The game can be found on itch.io HERE!

submitted by /u/paulmarneralt
    [link] [comments]

Quelle: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cthul…e_public_playtest_for_my/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!